KDE VDG forums and "Ask a Dev" thread

Jens Reuterberg jens at ohyran.se
Mon Apr 28 14:05:35 UTC 2014

Good point but I still like the "one place to find old comments"
PLUS I thought it would look more unified... Although your example
makes it more tidy... Lets start the first one and then see where
we go from there, shall we? One new each week if that feels ok?

(also another good point for your thing is that WHEN the week is
over it can be a general Kwin thing? Like the Qt thing or the
Inkscape thread? "No question to stupid" - like a sex advice column
without the sex?)

(*Writing up Martin as the first dev to have an AMA with* ;) )