KDE VDG forums and "Ask a Dev" thread

Jens Reuterberg jens at ohyran.se
Mon Apr 28 07:06:35 UTC 2014

Ok I've been thinking of getting a "Ask a dev" thread going. As many of
you know I hope - the work is puttering on in the open forums and tbh
plans of moving all the secret work into public is well under way.
The ideal being to have a community with the VDG replaced with
Community Organizers who can help getting the right idea to the right
dev and the right dev to the forum. This was essentially planned by me
to be happening this autumn but things are going faster than expected.

Anyway I wanted to set up a "Ask a dev" thread - essentially an AMA
where people post direct questions to a thing or an aspect and I try to
hound one of you to answer (the questions will of course revolve around
Plasma)

So essentially:
If there is anyone who knows that they don't feel up for it. Tell me,
it's cool. You guys have a ton of work.
If its anyone who likes to go first that would be awesome too - like a
short introduction of you and what you do - and then open for questions.

/Jens