Cursorsors: where?

Martin Gräßlin mgraesslin at kde.org
Thu Apr 24 08:48:05 UTC 2014

On Thursday 24 April 2014 10:24:25 Jens Reuterberg wrote:
> Yes you did.
>
> But like I said then - what options do we have?
> a) Get C++ programmers
> b) Ship the frankensteins monster of visual design

There's the option that I implement it. I wouldn't like to do it and
especially wouldn't want to maintain it, but implementing a simple decoration
is not that much of work once the design has settled.

It's probably less work than trying to change the Oxygen buttons.

There's also the option to port QtCurve and use that as a theme engine, though
native C++ would be much better.

So let's try to get a and look for alternative if we don't find anybody
willing to implement it. I'm of course willing to oversee the implementation.

Cheers
Martin