Alpha 2

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Tue Apr 15 16:01:26 UTC 2014

On Tue, Apr 15, 2014 at 05:57:56PM +0200, Aleix Pol wrote:
>    With your distribution maintainer hat on, do you think an alpha 2 would
>    reach users?

Only if distros could package it and if it is co-installable.  Since
it requires a more recent version of KF5 it's not at all easy for
distros to package it, and I suspect there's still plenty of bits that
aren't co-installablle.  I'm working on the ubuntu release this week
so not able to confirm all this but will get to it after Thursday.

Jonathan