Naming unification for kamd

Ivan Čukić ivan.cukic at kde.org
Mon Apr 14 21:26:19 UTC 2014

In KDE sw 4.x, we had separate directories for everything, so I was able to
call everything I wanted activitymanager without any prefix.

But, that meant that some things had activitymanager in their names, some
kactivitymanager, and some kactivitymanagerd.

Since we are now a part of the rest of the world, I decided to go for a full
name kactivitymanagerd, except for the cases where it is prefixed by org.kde
where it becomes org.kde.ActivityManager (like its D-Bus interface).

I'm currently doing a clean build just to make sure nothing breaks.

I'll be pushing this to master tomorrow, if there are no objections. I think
it is wiser to do it now, then to think of transition plans at a later stage.

Ch!

--
Money can't buy happiness, but neither can poverty.
  -- Leo Rosten