Minutes Monday Plasma hangout

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 10:55:10 UTC 2014

Present: Antonis Tsiapaliokas, David Edmundson, Aleix Pol, Alex Fiestas, Ivan
Čukić, Jens Reuterberg, Jonathan Riddell, Marco Martin, Martin Gräßlin, Vishes
Handa

antonis:
* some bugfixing

david
* fixing things
* plasma components loginmanager
* next wheek new login theme
* maybe logout, but after login
* coordinate with jens/andrew for graphic assets

aleix
* splitting kde-runtime (today)
* some problems merging in plasma-workspace due to partially overlapping
history

ivan
* activity manager fixes

jens
* bridge cursor theme: we should import it somewhere to have it in the release
* planning of wallpaper contest
* searching somebody for the qstyle, right now options are continuing the
prototype by fredrik or going with qtcurve

johnathan
* plasma next alpha1 tarballs released
* got kubuntu and fedora people start packaging it

marco
* bugfixes
* split plasma-shell out of plasma-framework, moved with history into plasma-
workspace
* next week splash
* more bugfixes

martin G
* lockscreen
* now pam and not qml tells to unlock
* logind support
* next week logind for session switch
* unittests in kwuindowsystem
* fixes in kwin related to xerrors (continue next week)
* continue with screenlocker (next week)

vishes
* krunner stuff
* we lose actions (not important, eventually readded in cecond release)
* lose sorting and priority -> how to fix?
* cosmetic fixes to make it more similar to krunner 1
* types for runners

--
Marco Martin