kill the systray?

Matthias Klumpp matthias at tenstral.net
Tue Sep 24 17:46:24 UTC 2013

Sorry, I confused the naming here... And I am aware offen the previous
discussion (followed it, but was not involved) I just think that it might
make sense to start a New attempt on this, now that everyone is working
towards wayland. Talking to Xfce is a good idea too, imho. I can ask around
on this.
Cheers,
Matthias