KDE framework 5 - a humble idea

Mario Fux KDE ML kde-ml at unormal.org
Wed Sep 18 11:38:10 UTC 2013

Am Mittwoch 18 September 2013, 11.26:21 schrieb Michele Andrea Kipiel:
> hello everybody,

Good morning Michele

> the following message is part of an email i sent a few days ago to Marco
> Martin, who then asked me to share my thoughts on this mailng list.

Thanks for your email. Your idea seems quite similar to:
https://conf.kde.org/en/Akademy2013/public/events/15

Which was already discussed here and/or on the active list. As I see it this
idea "just" needs implementers.

Oh and btw. I think you talk about the Plasma 2 Workspaces and not directly
about KDE Frameworks 5 (which are the libraries used).

[snip]

Best regards
Mario