develop app

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Thu Sep 12 13:11:49 UTC 2013

On Tuesday, September 10, 2013 08:30:46 nicola at nicoladefilippo.it wrote:
> Hi,
> i read the documentation, good documentation, but maybe  fragmented. Which
> is the best solutions to develop of a app (qml and c++) for a wetab?  to
> create target in mer sdk, to compile in it and thus to try on the device?

we also have build.merproject.org. you could do primary development and
testing on your laptop, build the package on build.merproject.org and install
the results to your wetab using zypper.

long term, i think this will be the best way for many people since it also
becomes a way to deploy your application to Plasma Active users in general
later on.