Updated Plasma2 TODO list on the wiki

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Fri Sep 6 14:23:31 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I've gone over our various wiki pages with TODO tables, consolidated them,
reviewed them, prioritized them and merged them all into one big page.

http://community.kde.org/Plasma/PW2Todo

The deal is that all is now about Plasma 2. That means that a few items have
been demoted from Done to InProgress (those were ported to Plasma1/QML, but
still need a Plasma2 port).

I've also prioritized the list into items that are needed for a default
config, and "add-ons", the latter are nice to have, probably break *someone's*
workflow, but are not included in our default config. Hopefully, this way we
can prevent having a Plasma 2 with a functioning bouncing ball, but not, for
example, able to start or switch apps. :D

Please have a look at the wiki page, update it where necessary (and keep it up
to date!).

Have a nice weekend!

sebas