KDE framework 5 - a humble idea

Michele Andrea Kipiel michele.kipiel at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 08:41:37 UTC 2013

2013/10/2 Sebastian Kügler <sebas at kde.org>

> On Wednesday, October 02, 2013 00:35:17 Sebastian Kügler wrote:
> > person, and one of our interaction guys is Thomas Pfeiffer (dunno if he
> > follows this list closely, so I've CC:'ed him to make him aware of this
> > discussion.
>
> )
> --
> sebas
>
> http://www.kde.org | http://vizZzion.org | GPG Key ID: 9119 0EF9

Hello,

thanks for the awsome reply! i don't have the time to answer to all of your
comments right now, since i'm at work, but i'll sure spend the next few
nights gathering documentation and improving the concept to come back with
the best possible reply.

i'm looking forward to hear from mr. Pfeiffer about this concept!