Reporting bugs against frameworks/plasma2

Martin Graesslin mgraesslin at kde.org
Thu Nov 21 19:48:35 UTC 2013

On Thursday 21 November 2013 15:53:33 Àlex Fiestas wrote:
> For Plasma:
> 	I have created a new product called plasma-shell, since the technology
has
> changed and all the code is almost new, it makes little sense to use the old
> one.
> What do you think?
thanks Alex to take care of that. I also think we need something for the
bigger picture of our workspace. Not everything is plasma-shell. We need a way
to find all issues related for workspace-next.

I thought about introducing a new component plasma-workspaces, but I was not
really convinced about it as we already have things like kwin or
systemsettings in bug tracker.

So what about a new keyword to find all issues related to our porting efforts?
Maybe "plasma2-regressions" or "workspace-next"?

Cheers
Martin