Moving KScreen and libkscreen to extragear

Christoph Feck christoph at maxiom.de
Wed Nov 13 21:56:37 UTC 2013

On Wednesday 13 November 2013 21:16:01 Ben Cooksley wrote:
> Based on Alex's request, I have now moved libkscreen and kscreen to
> their relevant locations in Extragear.

Multiple screen support was one of the "weak spots" left in KDE 4.
Nice to see it's finally fixed. Thanks to everyone involved!

Btw, is the plan to move KScreen to the Workspace for the Plasma 2
release? It really shouldn't be an "extra", but a standard component.
But I am not sure if the plan is to split the Workspace repo or rather
unify it (including Plasma-NM components, etc.).

Christoph Feck (kdepepo)
KDE Quality Team