Use kde-runtime[frameworks]!

Ben Cooksley bcooksley at kde.org
Fri Nov 8 02:01:09 UTC 2013

On Fri, Nov 8, 2013 at 3:45 AM, Sebastian Kügler <sebas at kde.org> wrote:

> Hey all,

Hi Sebas,

> In order to achieve more consistency across repositories, we've renamed the
> branch frameworks-scratch to frameworks in kde-runtime. Please do not push
> frameworks-scratch anymore. (Ben, could you block this branch, if it hasn't
> already happened?).
>
> So, all commits go into the frameworks branch.

I have now blacklisted the 'frameworks-scratch' branch for the repositories
kdelibs, kde-runtime, kde-workspace and plasmate.
If there are any other repositories where frameworks development is taking
place, please let me know so the blacklisting rule can be extended to them
as well.

If for some reason that branch name still exists in one of the above
repositories, please let me know - only Sysadmin will be able to remove
them.

> Cheers,
> --
> sebas