Battery Monitor revamp

Kai Uwe Broulik kde at privat.broulik.de
Tue May 28 14:12:26 UTC 2013

> * the bottom of the inner rect of the battery is a slightly different colour
> from all the other borders. it is slightly darker.
That's in the current version too and is because the meter elements themselves
have a dark bottom border. Was a trivial fix though.

> * the inner rect cuts off right where the top of the battery is. would be
> nice if there was some connection or transition there instead of a hard
> pixel missing? needs to be careful, i suppose to look good at small sizes
> as well; perhaps that the limiter?
I don't quite get that. Problem is the meter is always ontop of the battery
and so we might get another of those blending issues like before. And we
cannot round the battery meter area because it's covered by the meter. And
making the battery ontop of the meter might introduce other problems.

Attached is a version with the double border fixed.