[RFC] Moving Wishlist Items to Brainstorm

Martin Gräßlin mgraesslin at kde.org
Mon May 27 09:45:54 UTC 2013

Am 2013-05-25 15:52, schrieb Aaron J. Seigo:
> On Saturday, May 25, 2013 15:31:46 Martin Graesslin wrote:
>> It's hard work, but it's doable, though 1000 reports are a lot. What
>> worked
>> well for me, when doing it for KWin, was while watching TV (boring
>> football
>> matches are awesome for that). Also we need templates. And we need
>> subscribe to the bugs to get informed about further comments.
>
> +1 to all that.
I started to prepare a little bit:
* Wiki page to track all of the bugzilla cleanup:
http://community.kde.org/Plasma/BugtrackerCleanup/
* Wiki page for the feature closing:
http://community.kde.org/Plasma/BugtrackerCleanup/FeatureRequests
It lists a few reasons on why we don't want specific features. I just
though about what users might suggest and provided a small explanation
on why such a request is invalid. Also I started to write down a few
templates one could use for the various types of feature suggestions.

Cheers
Martin