Battery Monitor revamp

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Mon May 27 08:36:32 UTC 2013

On Sunday, May 26, 2013 18:53:24 Kai Uwe Broulik wrote:
> On the desktop it would work that way, yes. But I really want to have the
> percentage shown in the panel but don't know how that could work better like

out of curiosity: what is the value of having the exact % always shown in the
main UI?

the battery steps show roughly how much it is charged, and if one wants to
check more fine grained you can tap on the icon or mouse over it .. other than
the good feeling of knowing something to the single %, what is the actual use
case for this?