[RFC] Moving Wishlist Items to Brainstorm

Luca Beltrame lbeltrame at kde.org
Sat May 25 13:55:50 UTC 2013

In data sabato 25 maggio 2013 11:28:46, Martin Graesslin ha scritto:

Hello,

> Of course that can only work if users are willing to participate in
> brainstorm to do the voting and the selection of good reports. If that

Since you mention it: more Idea Moderators (those who used to do some basic
triaging on the ideas) would be nice, they don't need to be developers but any
good (and with some basic understanding of recent developments) member of the
community with time on their hands could do that.

Currently the count is at the all time high of... 0. That is why, should this
proposal proceed forward, we'd need to attract a few people to help so that we
avoid the dumping ground phenomenon.

--
Luca Beltrame - KDE Forums team
KDE Science supporter