Activities - Storing ResourceScoreCache in Nepomuk

Vishesh Handa me at vhanda.in
Wed May 22 11:24:22 UTC 2013

On Wed, May 22, 2013 at 4:43 PM, Ivan Čukić <ivan.cukic at kde.org> wrote:

> > Is there any code actually using it right now?
>
> Yes, plasma active is using it.

Could you please point me to the relevant code?

I've grepped the entire plasma-mobile, contour and share-like-connect for
"ResourceScoreCache" and "cachedScore". I've also checked for all uses of
the KAO namespace in plasma-mobile. You only seem to be using kao:Activity
and kao:activityIdentifier.

Also, why duplicate the data in both the sqlite and nepomuk database?

> Cheerio,
> Ivan
>
> --
>  A program that has not been tested does not work.
>   -- Bjarne Stroustrup

Vishesh Handa