Activities - Storing ResourceScoreCache in Nepomuk

Ivan Čukić ivan.cukic at kde.org
Mon May 20 20:31:43 UTC 2013

Hi,

Not for activity ranking, but for resource ranking. (activity ranking is
more complex).

In the desktop world, we can use it for ranking the resources - right-click
an application on the panel, get the list of the top documents for it, etc.

The original resource score (exists in some ontology, can't check out which
atm) is a simple number that can not be tied to an activity nor to an
application.

That is the reason for kao:RSC. At first, it was supposed to be accompanied
by the DesktopEvents (Trueg's idea) but that proved to be slow and
unnecessary.

Cheerio,
Ivan

--
Cheerio,
Ivan

--
While you were hanging yourself on someone else's words
Dying to believe in what you heard