Default activity naming issues

Kevin Ottens ervin at kde.org
Wed May 15 14:19:07 UTC 2013

On Wednesday 15 May 2013 15:31:16 Ivan Čukić wrote:
> Welcome is nice, but again, not a real activity (link to Welcome and
> similar).

Yeah, I guess it comes from some of the adjustments I have in mind for the
overall activity workflow. I'd like a default activity which is the one I get
when I login, it'd always be in a clean state (no application started). And at
any point in time I could say "save as a new activity" it'd take the whole
content and move it in the new activity (emptying this "default activity"
again). I guess in such a context "Welcome" would make more sense.

For the record, this idea of a modified workflow comes from the fact that you
generally start to do stuff with your computer and often realize after the
facts that you started a new activity.

Ahem... Sorry for the ramblings. :-)

Regards.
--