Folderview: add "Unsorted" to the "sort Icons" context menu?

Ignat Semenov ragnarokk91 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 19:55:31 UTC 2013

Hello guys!

I've been polishing the context menu and Display page lately, both the looks
and the code, and discovered this: the "Unsorted" option is only present in
the Display page combobox, but is missing from the sorting group in the
context menu.

1)Why do we need the unsorted option at all in the Display page combo? Are the
user supposed to first set unsorted, then drag icons? From what I understand
they just drag the icons, unsorted is just a consequence.

2)If it is required, then why is it present only in the config page combo? What
do you think about adding that a the first option in the sorting context menu?

Thank you!

Best regards,
Ignat Semenov