PNG icons on QML

Arthur Taborda arthur.hvt at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 19:03:37 UTC 2013

Two more question: does Plasma supports now QtQuick 2.0?

I am trying to import QtQuick 2 into my plasmoid but I get the message:

Error loading QML file.
20: module "QtQuick" version 2.0 is not installed

But it IS installed. I can run a sample project in qtcreator using QtQuick
2.

I need to use SQLite to store the data, so I am using OfflineStorageAPI. I
can run without problems on a pure qml code with qmlviewer. But I get the
error message in my plasmoid running in plasmoidviewer:

Can't find variable: openDataBaseSync

Thanks for any help :)

--
Arthur Taborda