Building plasma mediacenter - qt-mobility

todd rme toddrme2178 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 12:00:58 UTC 2013

I want to build plasma mediacenter.  The instructions refer to the
qt-mobility github site to download qt-mobility, but I can't find any
documentation on which version is needed.

Fedora seems to be using version a git revision based from 1.2.2, but
I can't find any mention of a 1.2.2 release.

The last release I can find any mention of on the Qt site is 1.2.0,
which is from may 2011.  However there seems to have been a steady
stream of commits up to just a few days ago, so that may not be enough
for plasma-mediacenter.

What version of qt-mobility is needed by plasma-mediacenter.?  Does it
need the unstable version?  If so is there a particular minimum
revision that is needed?  Are there plans for a qt-mobility release
any time soon?