The QML Pager plasmoid

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Mon Mar 11 17:58:13 UTC 2013

On Sunday, March 10, 2013 20:15:36 Mark wrote:
> I personally lean towards removing the pager completely and make it
> always visible when it gets added.

Which make the following use cases harder:

* "I just added more VDs, now where's my pager?"
* distro changes the default # of VDs

This is a very easy thing to fix. I covered it in my email to the thread you
linked to in fact:

* an empty space is a bug that needs to be fixed.

* put a configuration option in the pager which controls the "hide when VD ==
1" behaviour. this could be a hidden config value defaulting to off, allowing it
to be used by the default panel script.