[plasma-framework] /: Revert "Enabling C++11 flags for clang and gcc"

Ivan Čukić ivan.cukic at kde.org
Sun Jun 30 20:48:50 UTC 2013

> > +1 ABI should be the same in both versions (unlike gcc's std::list iirc)
>
> Just wondering, was this email as "OK, I see where you come from", or was it

I think we should discuss this at Akademy (with Aaron, Martin and Marco as a
minimal WG).

I'd separate the discussion in three parts that could have different
decisions:
- non library parts
- library implementation
- library api, undecided

(obv. I'd like the same decision for all of those)

Cheers

--
I don't really trust a sane person.
  -- Lyle Alzado