Shell and components dependencies definition

Ivan Čukić ivan.cukic at kde.org
Wed Jun 12 17:12:12 UTC 2013

> The shell is the only thing that will actually require this complexity, yes?
> If so, we can put this into the plasma-device shell itself; it does not
> need to be re-usable outside of plasma-device (until such time as we find
> other use cases for it).

Aren't we supposed to have only plasma-shell shell? :)

ATM, I don't see a real use-case to have this kind of complexity for anything
apart from the shell. So, yes, it can be in the shell only.

> Really looking forward to what solidx will look like, too, as that shoudl be
> quite exciting to play with!

Yup. Especially making xcb more suited for c++ (now I feel Martin's pain :) )

Cheerio,
Ivan

--
 A program that has not been tested does not work.
  -- Bjarne Stroustrup