Animate style hint

Kai Uwe Broulik kde at privat.broulik.de
Wed Jun 12 08:02:28 UTC 2013

Hi,

This property [1], once available should be exported to plasmoids in Plasma2, so responsible plasmoid writers can turn off animations if the user doesn't want them. That's one thing that always bothered me that Plasma always animates no matter what the system settings were.
I have had a few complaints about the battery monitor charge animation already but I am not willing to add a hidden config option for that. In the future, however, we could tell them, yeah just turn animations off then.

[1] https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/109527/