Plasma2 progress meetings

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Tue Jun 11 15:01:35 UTC 2013

On Tuesday, June 11, 2013 11:59:39 Sebastian Kügler wrote:
> Let's resume that, proposed time: Mondays, 11.00 am CEST.

This is fine; just note that myself and Marco have pretty limited time at the
moment for plasma2 devel due to some other deadlines which means progress will
be a bit slower on that particular part of the whole project in the near term
until we get clear of a few things. No reason we can't revive the monday
meetings, however.