qml trash

Heena Mahour heena393 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 9 19:09:20 UTC 2013

Hey ,
okay ,now the thing left here is empty trash in which I am not getting how
to implement :
 KStandardDirs::findExe("ktrash") << "--empty";

    m_emptyProcess->start();

in javascript (or c++ ? )

I will push the rest of the changes I made in some time as it is
giving an error of remote rejected .

Regards

On Sun, Jun 9, 2013 at 8:20 PM, Kevin Krammer <krammer at kde.org> wrote:

> On Sunday, 2013-06-09, Marco Martin wrote:
> > On Sunday 09 June 2013, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> > > QMetaObject::invokeMethod: No such method
> > > QDeclarativeFlow_QML_0::action_trash()
> > >
> > > there were other errors in there as well. all are visible by using
> > > plasmoidviewer. i'll push some fixes in a moment that you can look at.
> >
> > i guess that for emptying the trash a c++ service will have to be
> created?
>
> Unless you have the option to run an executable with arguments, in which
> case
> you could run
> ktrash --empty
>
> Cheers,
> Kevin
>
> --
> Kevin Krammer, KDE developer, xdg-utils developer
> KDE user support, developer mentoring

-Heena
Season of kde'12 participant
Delhi College of Engineering(COE),India