QML Task Manager merged

Eike Hein hein at kde.org
Thu Jun 6 12:45:15 UTC 2013

Afk right now but quick replies:

- Thanks for having a look :)

- Sizing/clipping: Aye, I decided to go with 'correct' handling/respecting of the FrameSvg initially rather than optimize prematurely and clutter up the QML, but I agree a little extra mile for common small panel sizes would be sweet.

- Tooltip: That was the 'tooltip needs polish' bit in my small novella earlier, all agreed :).

- Popup: Actually intentional after conferring with Sebas and IIRC Apol or Marco when making that decision ... Sebas was passionate that not reusing the task delegate would constitute information loss ("it's a task because it looks like one"), and I agree with that. The alternative on the table was consistency with the other panel popups - list items use a wholly nother SVG btw, they just happen to look the same in Air.

Cheers,
Eike