QML Task Manager merged

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 11:16:44 UTC 2013

On Wednesday 05 June 2013 22:36:40 Eike Hein wrote:
> Mid-term, I want to have the widget feature-complete and
> regression-free by the time we release 4.11 - the bottom
> line is to have something that's far less buggy and that's
> portable to Plasma 2.
>
> Long-term, I intend to maintain the new implementation
> going forward and actually do that port. Figuring out how
> we're going to make the backend work on Wayland, with kwin
> as a data source, is also on the books.
>

> Last but not least: Hugs and thanks to everyone who's given
> valuable input along the way and made themselves available
> to run the major decisions by, particularly Aaron, Sebas
> and Marco.

*hugs back*

yes, as you noted isnot 100% done yet, but just the feeling from using it
makes it feel much more "right": awesome job :)
is also a clean base for any future changes/expansions, while the current
version was the typical very complicated thing that shall not be touched for
fear of breaking something ;)

--
Marco Martin