Battery Monitor revamp

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Mon Jun 3 17:21:51 UTC 2013

On Monday, June 3, 2013 18:16:12 Kai Uwe Broulik wrote:
> Is there anything else that needs to be addressed? Would love to merge that
> code once the remaining dependencies (Review 110607, Review 110608) are
> commented on and commited.

assuming the layout issues are tidied up, i'd like to see this merged sooner
rather than later as well. (i haven't had a chance to try it out since
sometime last week, so i don't know the exact status of the visuals other than
the emails passed back and forth here).

any issues that we spot from here can be sorted out in master