The widget Dictionary seems to have become useless.

Ole Reier Ulland ole.reier at netcom.no
Thu Jul 25 03:27:46 UTC 2013

I have Mandriva 2010.2 on one computer and have been using the widget
Dictionary for years now and I enjoy it very much. I am not able to find
anything to improve at all.

I have now installed Mageia 3 on an other computer and the Dictionary widget
is now useless. The former icon is gone, it takes a lot of space because the
input area is in the icon, that is very regrettable. It does not work at all,
when I change the settings to make it find dict.org, the setting is just
ignored. Please help me.

Vennlig hilsen/Sincerely,

Ole Reier Ulland
Sverre Stordahls vei 3