framework5/plasma2

Martin Graesslin mgraesslin at kde.org
Mon Jul 29 08:37:26 UTC 2013

On Monday 29 July 2013 08:14:20 Heena Mahour wrote:
> I did heena at heena-Aspire-5750:~/plasma-framework$ plasma-shell
> plasma-shell: symbol lookup error:
> /home/heena/kf5/lib/i386-linux-gnu/libKDE4Support.so.5: undefined symbol:
> kde_kiosk_admin
> How to exactly test the plasma2 plasmoid (as plasmoidviewer can not be used
that's a problem currently under investigation on the frameworks mailinglist
[1]. The sad truth is that it's currently probably not possible to test at
all. I hope this issue will be resolved shortly, and if it is not I will
schedule some time for it this week as it starts to block my work.

Cheers
Martin

[1] http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.kde.devel.frameworks/3822