GridView qml

Nuno Pinheiro nuno at oxygen-icons.org
Fri Jul 19 15:04:51 UTC 2013

A Sexta, 19 de Julho de 2013 14:50:27 Heena Mahour escreveu

Because the border grows from the element. so if it is small enough it will be under the
subsequet elements in the z stack order and so it will be invisible....
make the border 6 pixels and you shoud be able to see the problem
also im not sure you can make just the border trasparent....

btw you probably want to use border images to do this. Rectangle is very limited.

 Hey I have a doubt regarding gridview .Its delegate is  a rectangle with label having
numbers  http://picpaste.com/prob-W1nnSBFu.png[1] I have two doubts
1.) When I used   border.color:(mouseArea.containsMouse)?"black":"transparent" in
rectangle it is not showing border at bottom and right edge as can be seen in screenshot
.Why such a behaviour?
2.) How can I make a particular cell (not the other cells)say cell having current daynumber
to have a blue border color ?
For this I made a function isToday() that return true if the selected day is today .But on
clicking it all the cell show blue border color .
Here is my code http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=hLd7sQtK[2]
Regards

--

-Heena