plasmoid development

Damian Ivanov damianatorrpm at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 20:27:07 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I'm writing a plasmoid (QML) that shows the application name and if
you hover on the plasmoid the application name turns into the
minimize, maximize, close button and the menubar.
I have it already working showing the application name and on hovering
showing the window buttons but I didn't find any Data Source for doing
the menubar.
Are there any plans on having a Data Source for the kded-appmenu? Does
it maybe even exists and I didn't see it or is someone working on it?

Many thanks in advance