QML Calendar components for Akonadi in scratch repo

Mark markg85 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 12:20:37 UTC 2013

Hi Heena,

Then you're nearly there. The "org.kde.pim.calendar 1.0" is not part
of either kdepimlibs or akonadi yet (but it does need those to run).
The example app is a self contained "QML Application" project that
contains "org.kde.pim.calendar 1.0". So all you should do is open up
the KDECalendar.pro [1] file in QtCreator and compile/run. Yes, i
should probably convert it to a CMake project

This is also one of the questions i have, where should i put this,
kdepim-runtime or kde-runtime?

[1] http://quickgit.kde.org/?p=scratch%2Fmarkg%2Fakonadi_qml_calendar_components.git&a=blob&h=d9a118debe5b30bd4eac0b6d1cf82a5bbcf124c7&hb=3a328a54ea14e3024b69d4dbbd9780893b18e9bd&f=KDECalendar.pro