pruning branches in kde-workspace

Shaun Reich sreich at kde.org
Wed Jan 30 16:18:34 UTC 2013

  plasma/sreich/applet/hdd-activity

--kill, was merged

  plasma/sreich/plasmasvgviewer
-- keep, this has some useful code for viewing plasma themes and all of
their elements, which could be picked up by someone even, if not me
eventually.

  plasma/sreich/plasmoidviewer-use-kpart
-- kill

  kdm-plasma

--kill

  plasma/sreich/qml2-system-monitors
-- keep, it's got some pretty useful code. and i'd like to see the sysmons
eventually ported to canvas, and since this is like 100 sloc to get a nice
plotter with different viz styles even, vs several thousand for the C++ one
;)

  plasma/sreich/sal-lenses

-- kill

  plasma/sreich/sal-qml

-- kill

  plasma/sreich/tasks-qml

-- kill, another dev picked up the code and is making the tasks applet
qmlified.

while we're at it, i've got some kdeplasma-addons that i've been wanting to
kill, most of these got merged.

  origin/plasma/sreich/bing-runner
-- kill

  origin/plasma/sreich/books-runner

--kill

  origin/plasma/sreich/declarative-session-applets
--kill

  origin/plasma/sreich/kickoff-netrunner

--kill

  origin/plasma/sreich/konqi-puzzle

--kill

  origin/plasma/sreich/powermanagement-inhibitor

--kill

  origin/plasma/sreich/youtube-runner

--kill

--