repository changes for plasma2/frameworks5

Kevin Ottens ervin at kde.org
Wed Jan 30 13:34:07 UTC 2013

On Wednesday 30 January 2013 12:38:06 Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> On Tuesday, January 29, 2013 11:22:29 Kevin Ottens wrote:
> > Kidding of course. You're right it's probably fine for that one if they
> > keep updating kdelibs/frameworks during development to avoid diverging
> > too quickly. Which is indeed likely the case in that team.
>
> yes, we'd commit to making sure it continues to build properly. after all ..
> we can't work on it unless we do :)

Aha, well I was more thinking the other way around. I don't want the changes
which would get in kdelibs to disrupt you too much (as those would be done by
people not necessarily building the new repo every time they touch
kdelibs/frameworks, which is not the case today).

> so if we make that commitment (using both our eyes and the spiffy CI
> infrastructure), are you cool with us splitting sooner rather than later?

Sure.

Regards.
--
Kévin Ottens, http://ervin.ipsquad.net