repository changes for plasma2/frameworks5

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Wed Jan 30 11:38:06 UTC 2013

On Tuesday, January 29, 2013 11:22:29 Kevin Ottens wrote:
> Kidding of course. You're right it's probably fine for that one if they keep
> updating kdelibs/frameworks during development to avoid diverging too
> quickly. Which is indeed likely the case in that team.

yes, we'd commit to making sure it continues to build properly. after all ..
we can't work on it unless we do :) so if we make that commitment (using both
our eyes and the spiffy CI infrastructure), are you cool with us splitting
sooner rather than later?

as nothing in kdelibs depends on libplasma, this has no impact on any other
part (which is not the case for many/most other parts of kdelibs which does
indeed benefit as a result from delaying the split)