Plasma / Solid sprint

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Tue Jan 29 14:21:27 UTC 2013

Hey all,

So we still want to have Plasma and Solid sprints this spring, time to make
some arrangements for that.

I've talked to our potential sponsor, and they said they could host also a
"larger group", so combining two sprints would probably work (but not be
necessary, if we decide so). The sprint would take place in Nürnberg, most
likely.

http://doodle.com/wxx7cq8qp7umnpa9

Please fill in the Doodle with your available dates, at the end of the week,
I'll create a sprint page, so we can have a buget to be proposed to the KDE
e.V. by the end of next week.

sebas