Please unbreak kdeplasma-addons

Weng Xuetian wengxt at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 22:22:08 UTC 2013

On Monday 14 January 2013 21:01:47,Albert Astals Cid :
> Note: I'm not subscribed to plasma-devel, keep me in CC
>
> Hi Weng, it seems you broke the build of kdeplasma-addons with
>   http://build.kde.org/view/FAILED/job/kdeplasma-addons_stable/101/changes
>
> Error at
>   http://build.kde.org/view/FAILED/job/kdeplasma-addons_stable/101/console
>
> Can you please fix it?
>
> Also i know nothing about ibus nor the kimpanel backends, but
>   http://build.kde.org/view/FAILED/job/kdeplasma-addons_stable/101/changes
> seems like a quite big-ish change for a ReleaseCandidate state.
>
> Can anyone confirm this is OK or should it be reverted and left only in
> master?
>
> Cheers,
>   Albert

Sorry for ignore the mail.. I seems missed this one.

I have not much choice do this change since it's broken by outside dependency
(new version released during rc time). I also don't want to change it so late
by now. But still I would rather merge it or leave complete broken.

compile error ought to be fixed by now, and ibus on server need upgrade to at
least 1.4.2.

http://commits.kde.org/kdeplasma-
addons/078a7fcf641ef5f1d94c375be6730927f3e87c00

Regards
Xuetian