KActivities::Info::linkedResources

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Tue Jan 15 11:55:05 UTC 2013

On Monday, January 14, 2013 20:08:03 Ivan Čukić wrote:
> I've added (soon to be in master) the isResourceLinked method that does this
> in a proper way.

great; we can use this in SLC in future releases... glad to see more async and
less pause-inducing paths :)

> The first idea is to make the method return nothing (and note that in the
> apidox).

imho mark it as deprecated and leave it. there's no point in purposefully
breaking code. as you note, nobody is using it other than SLC anyways, so the
chances are slim, particularly if it is marked as deprecated with a pointer to
the correct method in docs.

it also means we don't have to worry about thinking if/how it breaks SLC in
certain version combinations.