reflecting on 4.10

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Fri Jan 11 19:37:37 UTC 2013

On Friday, January 11, 2013 17:53:34 Martin Gräßlin wrote:
> I think it's needed and I think nobody in our inner development circle can
> be part of it. We are all blind :-)

i've already said this in another email, but this is only half true.

we need people outside our inner circle looking at things, indeed. they will
catch things and be able to test more configurations than we can.

at the same time, we also need people who know what the code base looks like,
what is changing, who is changing it and what our goals our.

it's both/and.