Plasma2 sprint in March / April?

Alex Fiestas afiestas at kde.org
Wed Jan 2 19:21:18 UTC 2013

On Wednesday 02 January 2013 16:01:56 Sebastian Kügler wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have an informal offer for hosting a Plasma2 sprint. The focus lie on
> Frameworks4, Qt5 and Wayland topics.
>
> Preliminary dates could be in March or April this year. Location would be
> Nürnberg (Germany) or Prague (Czech Republic).
>
> Who would be willing to take part?
Since we are already in Jan it will be difficult (if not impossible) to
organize it for March (we need 3 months according to e.V policy).

In solid we are looking to organize Force2 in Brno (Czech republic), maybe we
can make it so we can attend both?

It will something like:
	Solid: From Thu to Mon
 Plasma: From Tue to Sun

Or something like that, so we can re-use travels and save some money to e.V

Cheers !