[RFC] Invite Razor-Qt to next Workspaces Sprint

Martin Graesslin mgraesslin at kde.org
Sat Feb 16 18:28:25 UTC 2013

On Saturday 16 February 2013 18:55:17 Sebastian Kügler wrote:
> All good points. From my side, they're totally welcome. (I'd need to know in
> time in order to make space for them during the sprint.) Are you in contact
> with the developers already? Maybe in that case, you could ask if they're
> interested?
I had been in contact with them regarding KWin and we talked after the talk at
FOSDEM and I (and also Will and Thiago) encouraged them to go to Akademy/Qt CS
and the Plasma sprint. Though it was not an "official" invitation and the
speaker is not one of the core devs. If people agree I would send a mail once
we have a date set :-)

Cheers
Martin