QML Placces design discussion

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Wed Feb 13 14:36:49 UTC 2013

On Wednesday, February 13, 2013 11:24:06 Mark wrote:
> When i brought this issue up in RB and moved it to this list i was
> actually expecting a reply like: "Ohh, we introduced a new pager in
> 4.10 that occupies space without putting anything in it by default.
> Lets fix that asap." But there is nothing like that. Like you guys
> just don't see it as an issue.. Why is that?

you sometimes need to give people more than 24 hours to weigh in on things.

i didn't comment on the matter on review-board due to the manner in which the
comments there were made and instead requested that it be taken respectifully
to the list here. which you did, and that's great.

i did not, however get to youremail until just now. i am busy and expecting a
reply to every thread in under 24 hours is a little unrealistic.

if a week had passed or everyone had weighed in on the matter, i could see
your point. neither is the case.

being a little patient with each other, we can avoid unproductive negativity.