Thoughts about a better Quality Management process for Plasma

Martin Gräßlin mgraesslin at kde.org
Thu Feb 7 11:32:06 UTC 2013

On Sunday 13 January 2013 15:50:25 Martin Gräßlin wrote:
> *Restrict the available version numbers*
> At KWin we only allow bugs to be reported for:
> * the latest beta/RC
> * the last two minor versions of the current stable
> * the last two minor version of the last stable
I just implemented this part for plasma. Available versions right now
* 4.9.4 (available till release of 4.11.0)
* 4.9.5 (available till release of 4.11.0)
* 4.10.0 (available till release of 4.10.2)
* git master
* unspecified

In addition I also created the to be expected 4.10.x with x > 1 && x <= 5, but
disabled them for bugs at the moment. So when the release is done, one needs
only to enable it. I'll do that as I have to do the same for KWin anyway.

--
Martin Gräßlin