QML plasmoid and compact representation

Lionel Chauvin megabigbug at yahoo.fr
Tue Feb 5 20:15:59 UTC 2013

Thank you. It's interesting but I don't think I will use such an hack.
Instead of display the number of unread entries on an icon, I will use 2 icons, the classic "application rss+xml" icon and modified version with an emblem in order to notify "new entries". The user will be less tempted to procrastinate :D.

I have an other question: can a qml popupApplet be inserted in the system tray ?